Flower Wine Charm
- Thin floral wire, cut into 5" pieces
- Wire cutters
- Floral tape (white or green preferred)
- Seasonal flowers
- Stemmed wine glass
- Select 1-2 flowers or greenery that will be used as your "charm"
- Cut flower stems down to ½" lengths
- Begin wiring your stems by piercing through the stem perpendicularly, then folding the wire down the side of the stem and wrapping it around the stem to form a "wire stem." If your flowers have a hollow stem, pierce all the way through the stem up into the bud of the flower then fold the wire down ¼" and pull down tight so that the wire grabs onto the bud of the stem and the hook hides within the petals
- Hold the blooms in your hand and wrap the flowers and wire stems with the floral tape creating a mini arrangement with the floral wrapped stems. Clip any excess wire or sharp ends with the clippers
- Wrap the floral arrangement around the stem of your glass and enjoy!